We know that looking after a fleet of courier vans can be a bit of a juggling act. It’s up to you to manage the maintenance of the vehicles, deal with all the paperwork and look after your drivers. Click here to find out more.
However, some of this workload can be relieved by insuring all the vehicles in your fleet under one multi-vehicle courier insurance policy, eliminating the stress of handling different insurance policies for a number of vehicles.
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED TO GET A QUOTE?
The information required to get a quote for a fleet of courier vans can differ between insurers, but it’s always useful to have these details at hand:
- how many vehicles you’re looking to insure
- the individual vehicle details (this can include the make, model, gross vehicle weight and estimated annual mileage and value)
- the details of the drivers you want on the policy
- how many years NCD you have to transfer/mirror on to each vehicle
WHY STAVELEY HEAD?
If you’re looking to insure a fleet of courier vans under one policy, Staveley Head is here to help. The benefits of insuring your fleet of courier vans with us include:
- A dedicated and experienced courier insurance team
- Cover for up to 10 vehicles on any one policy
- £10,000 Goods in Transit cover including scanner as standard (additional cover for up to £50,000 is available on a separate Goods in Transit policy)
- Unlimited mileage with our courier policies
If you’re looking for courier insurance for your fleet of vans call us today on 0800 0815 027 or get a quote online.