Types of courier vans we insure
- Car-derived van
- 4×4 van
- Box van
- City van
- Electric van
- Luton van
- Panel van
- Temperature controlled van
Our cover at a glance
- £10,000 goods in transit insurance included as standard.
- Cover for vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes.
- Multi-vehicle policies available for up to 10 vehicles (with different levels of cover and driving restrictions if required).
- Cover for full or part-time couriers.
- Fleet cover available.
- Goods in Transit: Provides cover for up to £50,000 for your client’s goods. Scanner cover is included up to the value of £1,000.
- Liability Insurance: Provides protection for you and your business in the event of a claim. Cover is available for public liability giving protection against your legal liabilities for bodily injury or loss or damage to other peoples’ property. Employers liability provides protection against your legal liabilities for bodily injury to your employees.
- Breakdown Insurance: First-class national coverage 24/7. Cover levels include roadside assistance, recovery and EU cover to keep you on the move, so you don’t get behind on your deliveries.
- Excess Protection: Cover the cost of your insurance excess in the unfortunate event of a fault or 50/50 claim.
*22% of our courier insurance customers paid £1,250 or less for their annual cover between January to September 2019.