Knowing the level of insurance your business requires is vital. Having the right cover can help make sure you can get back up and running as soon as possible should something go wrong. This can also minimise your business’s loss of earnings. At Staveley Head there are two levels of van insurance available:
Comprehensive: This is typically the most expensive level of cover as it offers the greatest level of protection for your van. This type of insurance covers you for third party, fire and theft and will also cover your vehicle should it be lost or damaged in an accident.
Third party, fire and theft: Will payout if you cause injury to other drivers, passengers and pedestrians or damage to other vehicles or property. It also protects you against any loss or damage to your vehicle caused by theft or fire.
WHAT WILL YOU USE THE VAN FOR?
If you use your van for work or as part of your business, it’s important that you have appropriate cover. Check out our range of optional extras below:
- Goods in transit cover: As a van driver, carrying a range of items could all be part and parcel of the work that you do. If you want to protect them against loss, damage or theft, then goods in transit insurance can provide you that peace of mind.
- Own tools cover: This protection covers the theft or damage to your tools or equipment.
- Employers’ liability: Can protect you against the potential cost of compensation claims, in the event of an employee becoming ill or suffering injury as a result of working for you.
- Public Liability: Covers you for any compensation you may have to pay as a result of your legal liabilities e.g death or bodily harm to a third party or damage to third party property.
- Breakdown Cover: You don’t want to be stuck at the side of the road in the rain or miss important bookings and appointments. Our breakdown cover includes national coverage and quality service 24/7.
If you use your van to make deliveries for ‘hire and reward’ you may want to take a look at our courier insurance.
‘ANY DRIVER’ INSURANCE
You may have more than one person driving your van – if this is the case they’ll need appropriate insurance. ‘Any driver’ insurance can offer cover to an unlimited amount of people on one van, depending on certain criteria. For more information on about any driver insurance read here.
WHAT DETAILS DO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE TO GET A QUOTE?
It’s important to make sure that all the information you provide when taking out a quote is correct and accurate. This’ll make sure you’re correctly covered in the event of a claim. For information about the details, you’ll need to get a quote to take a look at our guide.
HOW CAN STAVELEY HEAD HELP?
If you’re looking to renew your van insurance policy call our team of van insurance specialists on 0800 0815 037 today and let us help you get the right cover for your needs.